The softball game Friday night at Georgia Tech was very fun! Here are some pictures, links, etc. if you missed all the good times. :)
An amazing Flickr album of the evening (thanks for the tip, Lizziebeth!)
A few comments...
- A couple Braves family members participated - Baby's wife Ashley, Baby's mom (who reminded me a little of my mom, in her ponytail!), and Chipper's wife Sharon. I spotted Ron Gant's wife Heather, but she didn't play.
- Everyone seemed to be having the most fun EVER.
- If you missed the tweet, Huddy tried to pants Baby during the game. That was awesome.
- Huddy hit three home runs in the pre-game home run derby. Andruw ended up winning the derby in a hit-off with minor leaguer Cody Johnson.
- Cody is a BEAST. I love him.