The game's score wasn't in our favor, so we won't talk about what you could see on TV. Instead, enjoy some pictures, please!
- New Javy and Boone's intimate conversation
(by the time we were allowed to go to our ticketed seats, the last round was batting -- Nate, KJ, Clint, and Brooks Conrad)
Time out -- speaking of "The Smoltzie", if you haven't seen the video on the Braves Multimedia page, here you go. There was a longer interview on Braves Live, but this captures the essence perfectly. :)
Finally, the cutest picture of JJ I have ever had the pleasure of capturing. :)
Between BP and first pitch:
- Huddy's Roberto Clemente award for community service, with his wife Kim and one of the families they helped.
- Chipper and LaRoche warming up together.
- Gay Lumberjack alert! Get a room, boys! ;)
- Lowe on the mound
("The Boss" is my favorite EVER at-bat song for Mac)
- Moylan's beard
- Dear Braves / Publix Fireworks planning staff: Chubby Checker is "Golden Oldies". The Beatles are NOT. They can be considered "oldies", but slapping the word "golden" in front indicates music from the 1950s -- doo-wop and pop. I don't even know that much about music but I know that! :p
Full album here. Good times. :) Have a great Labor Day, everyone!