- Gonzo has a blow pop today!
- JB wants one too!
- Please, please tell me this isn't a dip can in MattE's back pocket. :( :(
- Yunie batting with his back pocket inside out
- Derek Lowe played left field for a little bit
- My two favorite crowd shots: "I KNOW IT" and "Forrest". (I really wanted to make a "Run, Forrest, run!" joke about the usual #7, but you never know who's listening and I didn't want to offend Forrest. Heh.)
Since we sat in the outfield for the game, all the pics from last night's game are pretty much from the same angle.
- B wanted to make sure everyone saw the stretching exercise that the Nats trainer was using to "help" the boys. Me: "There's no way their junk isn't touching!"
- While warming up their legs, MattE ran backwards right into Frenchy's outstretched hand. He recoiled in shock, and everyone seemed to think it was hilarious.
- Baby with his 2008 Silver Slugger award, which was presented to him before the game. WOO!
- No dip can here. :/
- Fun action shot
- Baby and Moylan have a chat on the mound. Pete seems back on track, with three strikeouts in the 7th.
Braves win! See the full album here. :)